viernes, 25 de julio de 2014

A new lifestyle, by Carmen Minea


         I have never imagined that I will be able to start a physical activity and stick with it ....four months!!!! Is my personal record and is all thanks to Isidoro.
        What I wanted was to be in shape, to include exercise in my daily routine and be able to maintain it.
        I am sure that almost everyone has tried to exercise on his one, but for one thing or another being persuasive is always difficult. My busy working schedule was my first barrier.
       When I heard about Isidoro I think...is exactly what I need!! ...and I was right!
       The flexibility on his training hours was very important for me.
       First of all, is fun to exercise outdoor without using heavy training stuff.  Benches, elastic bands, hula hoop circles are incorporated in your daily training in a fun- creative way.


         Every day with Isidoro is different, you never get bored and actually you re willing to know what will happen next time when you will train; but, as Isidoro says: it will be a surprise!

         It seems that he knows exactly what you need and how to introduce you daily to a new training without feeling tired.
         Upper body and lower body training, cardio exercise everything you need is adapted at your one level. You don't need to have a good training level when you start. I found out by my self that level 0 ( that being a normal, non active person) is a good level to start with Isidoro. The only thing that you need is being up for doing some exercise.



           The best part is that you´re never alone in this. Isidoro is always stimulating you and is right by your side working out and giving you tips about how to improve your training, and before you know it, you have a fun routine of  3 or 4 times/ week.
          I like that all the exercises that we do can be reproduced at home, in the park or wherever you feel like, by yourself. 
          After four months I feel more in shape than ever, I can resist to activities that before starting the training with Isidoro were impossible for me and I am proud to say that right now I am going out running and exercise by my self as a routine. I can say that I accomplish my goal.



P. S.  for the first time in my life I was able to run 5 km for a beneficence activity and Isidoro was with me all the time. And I am sure that this will not be my last one. Thank you, Isidoro!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario